Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Not posted in a while, so what have I been up to? Well, apart from catching every cold going round… 🤧
- Doing a lot of UI work on a wholesaler’s web-based CRM, involving complex relationships between head offices, regional offices, local stores and their respective users, all of whom need to see different product ranges and price options.
- Working with the Microsoft Sharepoint API to transfer order-related files to the website server and show them to relevant agents and customers.
- Adding a simple tool to an ecommerce site to allow them to quickly adjust the markup on an entire product range to react to a fluctuating economy.
- Creating a WooCommerce plugin that lets the user select a different delivery date (from a range of valid dates the client can control) for each item in their basket, plus local delivery offered via a postcode-check.
- Building an online calculator that uses a specialist API to provide instant car finance quotes with minimal details required.